There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- (anatomy) Having a large and globular tip.
- (botany) Forming a dense cluster.
- (anatomy) The capitate bone of the wrist.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Cap"i*tate (?), a. [L.
capitatus fr. caput head.] 1.
Headlike in form; also, having the distal end enlarged and
rounded, as the stigmas of certain flowers.
2. (Bot.) Having the flowers
gathered into a head.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Capiate
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Capitate
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.