There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- The state of being captive.
- (Obsolete) A group of people/beings captive.
- The state or period of being imprisoned, confined, or enslaved.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Cap*tiv"i*ty (?), n. [L.
captivitas: cf. F. captivité.]
1. The state of being a captive or a
More celebrated in his captivity that in
his greatest triumphs.
2. A state of being under control;
subjection of the will or affections; bondage.
Sink in the soft captivity together.
Syn. -- Imprisonment; confinement; bondage; subjection;
servitude; slavery; thralldom; serfdom.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Captivty
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Captivity
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.