There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- A noisy feast with much alcohol consumption.
- A loud and noisy social gathering.
- Joining with friends to drink alcohol.
- Let's head over to Jimbo's for carousal and camaraderie.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Ca*rous"al (?), n. [See
Carouse, but also cf. F. carrousel tilt.] A
jovial feast or festival; a drunken revel; a carouse.
The swains were preparing for a
Syn. -- Banquet; revel; orgie; carouse. See
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Carosal
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Carousal
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.