There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- a book, in question and answer form, summarizing the basic principles of Christianity
- a basic manual in some subject
- a set of questions designed to determine knowledge
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Cat"e*chism (-k&ibreve;z'm), n. [L.
catechismus, fr. Gr. See Catechise.]
1. A form of instruction by means of
questions and answers.
2. A book containing a summary of
principles, especially of religious doctrine, reduced to the form
of questions and answers.
The Jews, even till this day, have their
The Larger Catechism, The Shorter
Catechism. See Westminster Assembly, under
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Catecism
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Catechism
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.