There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- the electrode of an electrochemical cell at which reduction occurs
- the negative terminal of an electrolytic cell
- the positive terminal of a galvanic cell
- the electron-emitting electrode of an electron tube
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Cath"ode (?), n. [Gr. &?; descent;
&?; down + &?; way.] (Physics) The part of a voltaic
battery by which the electric current leaves substances through
which it passes, or the surface at which the electric current
passes out of the electrolyte; the negative pole; -- opposed to
Cathode ray (Phys.), a kind of
ray generated at the cathode in a vacuum tube, by the electrical
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Catode
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Cathode
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.