There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- a person who has a high degree of recognition by the general population; fame
- the quality of being a famous person
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Ce*leb"ri*ty (?), n.; pl.
Celebrities (#). [L. celebritas: cf. F.
Celebration; solemnization. [Obs.]
The celebrity of the marriage.
2. The state or condition of being
celebrated; fame; renown; as, the celebrity of
An event of great celebrity in the history
3. A person of distinction or renown; --
usually in the plural; as, he is one of the celebrities of
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Celebity
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Celebrity
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.