There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- one who condemns or censors
- (historic) a Roman census administrator, also a judge of public behavior and morality
- an official responsible for the removal of objectionable or sensitive content
- (psychology) a hypothetical subconscious agency which filters unacceptable thought before it reaches the conscious
- (acronym) Censors Ensure No Secrets Over Radios
- to review in order to remove objectionable content
the man responsible for censoring films has seen some things in his time
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Cen"sor (?), n. [L. censor,
fr. censere to value, tax.] 1.
(Antiq.) One of two magistrates of Rome who took a
register of the number and property of citizens, and who also
exercised the office of inspector of morals and
2. One who is empowered to examine
manuscripts before they are committed to the press, and to forbid
their publication if they contain anything obnoxious; -- an
official in some European countries.
3. One given to fault-finding; a
Nor can the most circumspect attention, or steady
rectitude, escape blame from censors who have no
inclination to approve.
4. A critic; a reviewer.
Received with caution by the censors of the
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Cesor
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Censor
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.