There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- A former subunit of currency equal to one-hundredth of the franc.
- A coin having face value of one centime.
- centime (subunit of currency, coin), a hundredth of a franc
- cent (one-hundredth of a euro), eurocent
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
||Cen`time" (?), n. [F., fr. L.
centesimus. See Centesimal.] (F. Coinage)
The hundredth part of a franc; a small French copper coin
and money of account.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Cenime
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Centime
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.