There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- of, or pertaining to, or completing a period of 100 years
- A one hundredth anniversary
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Cen"te*na*ry (?), a. [L.
centenarius, fr. centum a hundred.]
1. Relating to, or consisting of, a
2. Occurring once in every hundred years;
centennial. "Centenary solemnities."
Cen"te*na*ry, n.; pl.
Centenaries (&?;). 1. The
aggregate of a hundred single things; specifically, a
century. "Every centenary of years."
2. A commemoration or celebration of an
event which occurred a hundred years before.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Centenry
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Centenary
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.