There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- A person, sych as a chorister who chants
- The pipe of a bagpipe on which the melody is played
- A priest who sings in a chantry
- to sing
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Chant"er (ch&adot;nt"&etilde;r), n.
[Cf. F. chanteur.] 1. One who chants;
a singer or songster. Pope.
2. The chief singer of the chantry.
3. The flute or finger pipe in a bagpipe.
4. (Zoöl.) The hedge
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Chnter
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Chanter
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.