There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- a yellow or green liqueur made by Carthusian monks
- (colour) a greenish yellow colour
- (colour) of a bright yellowish-green colour.
- feminine of chartreux
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
||Char`treuse" (?), n. [F.]
1. A Carthusian monastery; esp. La Grande
Chartreuse, mother house of the order, in the mountains near
2. An alcoholic cordial, distilled from
aromatic herbs; -- made at La Grande Chartreuse.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Chartruse
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Chartreuse
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.