There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- especially or primarily; above all
- mainly or principally; almost entirely
- of, or relating to a chief
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Chief"ly (?), adv.
1. In the first place; principally;
preëminently; above; especially.
Search through this garden; leave unsearched no
But chiefly where those two fair creatures lodge.
2. For the most part; mostly.
Those parts of the kingdom where the . . . estates
of the dissenters chiefly lay.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Chifly
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Chiefly
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.