There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- (countable) A domestic fowl, Gallus gallus.
- (uncountable) The meat from this bird eaten as food.
- (countable, slang) A coward.
- (countable, gay slang) A young, attractive, slim man, usually having little body hair.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Chick"en (?), n. [AS. cicen,
cyceun, dim. of coc cock; akin to LG. kiken,
küken, D. Kieken, kuiken, G.
küchkein. See Cock the animal.]
1. A young bird or fowl, esp. a young
2. A young person; a child; esp. a young
woman; a maiden. "Stella is no chicken."
Chicken cholera, a contagious disease of
fowls; -- so called because first studied during the prevalence
of a cholera epidemic in France. It has no resemblance to true
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Chiken
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Chicken
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.