There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- (pejorative) A Chinese person
- (Cricket) A left arm unorthodox spin bowler
- (Cricket) A ball, bowled by a left arm unorthodox spin bowler, with the wrist action of a leg break, but which spins from off to leg for a right handed batsman
- (Cricket) Or, conversely, such a ball bowled with the action of a googly.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Chi"na*man (?), n.; pl.
Chinamen (&?;). A native of China; a
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Chinaan
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Chinaman
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.