There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Easily becoming angry.
- Showing or expressing anger.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Chol"er*ic (?), a. [L.
cholericus, Gr. &?;: cf. F. cholérique.]
1. Abounding with, or producing choler, or
2. Easily irritated; irascible; inclined
3. Angry; indicating anger; excited by
anger. "Choleric speech." Sir W.
Choleric temperament, the bilious
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Cholric
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Choleric
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.