There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- A sentence or inscription in which the capital letters, interpreted in Roman numerals, stand for a particular date if rearranged.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Chron"o*gram (?), n. [Gr. &?; time
+ &?; writing, character: cf. F. chronogramme.]
1. An inscription in which certain numeral
letters, made to appear specially conspicuous, on being added
together, express a particular date or epoch, as in the motto of
a medal struck by Gustavus Adolphus in 1632:
ChrIstVs DVX; ergo trIVMphVs.
- the capitals of which give, when added as numerals, the sum
2. The record or inscription made by a
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Chronogam
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Chronogram
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.