There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- A problem that continues over an extended period of time, often associated with suffering ("long suffering").
- #Prolonged or slow to heal. The opposite of acute.
- #A condition of extended duration, either continuous or marked by frequent recurrence. Sometimes implies a worsening condition (a condition which gets worse with each recurrence), though this definition is not inherent in the term.
- (slang): marijuana, typically high quality
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Chron"ic (?), a. [L.
chronicus, Gr. &?; concerning time, from &?; time: cf. F.
chronique.] 1. Relating to time;
according to time.
2. Continuing for a long time; lingering;
Chronic disease, one which is
inveterate, of long continuance, or progresses slowly, in
distinction from an acute disease, which speedly
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Chonic
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Chronic
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.