There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Computer jargon used to obscure and confuse.
- Putting things over on people using computers.
- Using purported technical requirements or properties of a system as an excuse or smokescreen to get people to act the way one wants.
- Using a computer system as a scapegoat for one's own decisions, actions or inaction.
- Loosely, any computer-related or -seeming verbiage, design feature, object or behavior that is confusing, stupid or dishonest.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
You arrived here by searching for Cybercud
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Cybercrud
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.