There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- (18th century) A knightly servant of a high-born lady.
- A married woman's lover; a kept man.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
||Ci`cis*be"o (?), n.; pl.
It. Cicisbei (#). [It.]
1. A professed admirer of a married
woman; a dangler about women.
2. A knot of silk or ribbon attached to a
fan, walking stick, etc. [Obs.]
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Cicibeo
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Cicisbeo
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.