There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- The upper limit of an object or action
- The plane or planes that bound the upper limit of a room.
- (Aviation) The highest altitude at which an aircraft may fly
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Ceil"ing, n. [See Cell,
v. t.] 1. (Arch.)
(a) The inside lining of a room overhead;
the under side of the floor above; the upper surface opposite to
the floor. (b) The lining or finishing
of any wall or other surface, with plaster, thin boards, etc.;
also, the work when done.
2. (Naut.) The inner planking of a
Camp ceiling. See under
Camp. -- Ceiling boards, Thin
narrow boards used to ceil with.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Ceilng
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Ceiling
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.