There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- perpetually dark or gloomy
- (Greek Mythology) any of the mythical people supposed to inhabit a land of perpetual darkness
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Cim*me"ri*an (?), a. [L.
Cimmerius.] [Written also Kimmerian.]
1. Pertaining to the Cimmerii, a fabulous
people, said to have lived, in very ancient times, in profound
and perpetual darkness.
2. Without any light; intensely
In dark Cimmerian desert ever dwell.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Cimmeran
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Cimmerian
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.