There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- the act of circumscribing or the quality of being circumscribed
- anything that circumscribes or a circumscribed area
- (taxonomy) the definition of what does and does not belong to a given taxon, from a particular taxonomic viewpoint or taxonomic system.
The circumscription in the APG system of the family Malvaceae includes the former families Bombacaceae, Sterculiaceae and Tiliaceae.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Cir`cum*scrip"tion (?), n. [L.
circumscriptio. See Circumscribe.]
1. An inscription written around
anything. [R.] Ashmole.
2. The exterior line which determines the
form or magnitude of a body; outline; periphery.
3. The act of limiting, or the state of
being limited, by conditions or restraints; bound; confinement;
The circumscriptions of terrestrial
I would not my unhoused, free condition
Put into circumscription and confine.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Circumscripteon
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Circumscription
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.