There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- A person who isn't a member of the military armed forces.
Three civilians were apprehended by the soldiers and taken away in a military vehicle.
- That which is not related to the military armed forces.
The three detainees were actually army defectors wearing civilian clothing.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Ci*vil"ian (?), n. [From
Civil] 1. One skilled in the civil
Ancient civilians and writers upon
2. A student of the civil law at a
university or college. R. Graves.
3. One whose pursuits are those of civil
life, not military or clerical.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Civiian
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Civilian
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.