There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Large two-handed Scottish sword.
- Modern antipersonnel mine.
- (Sword) From Scot Gaelic claidheamh mor meaning Big Sword
- (Mine ) Named after the sword. Due to the mine's ability to be aimed, it cut a large swathe through oncoming troops.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Clay"more` (?), n. [Gael.
claidheamhmor a broadsword; Gael. claidheamh sword
+ mor great, large. Cf. Claymore.] A large
two-handed sword used formerly by the Scottish
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Claymre
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Claymore
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.