There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- (biology) having a lattice-like structure
- (chemistry) of an inclusion complex in which molecules of one compound are enclosed within the crystal structure of another
- (chemistry) a clathrate compound
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
a. [L. clathri lattice, Gr.
klh,qra.] 1. (Bot.) Shaped
like a lattice; cancellate. Gray.
2. (Zoöl.) Having the surface
marked with raised lines resembling a lattice, as many
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Clathate
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Clathrate
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.