There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- The act or process of making or becoming clear.
- An area of land within a wood or forest devoid of trees.
- An open space in the fog etc.
- (banking) The process of exchanging cheques etc between banks, and the settlement of the net differences.
- (telecommunication) A sequence of events used to disconnect a call, and return to the ready state.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Clear"ing, n. 1.
The act or process of making clear.
The better clearing of this point.
2. A tract of land cleared of wood for
A lonely clearing on the shores of Moxie
3. A method adopted by banks and bankers
for making an exchange of checks held by each against the others,
and settling differences of accounts.
&fist; In England, a similar method has been adopted by
railroads for adjusting their accounts with each other.
4. The gross amount of the balances
adjusted in the clearing house.
Clearing house, the establishment where
the business of clearing is carried on. See above,
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Clering
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Clearing
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.