There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- A customer or receiver of services.
- The role of a computer application or system that consumes services provided by another in the role of server.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Cli"ent (?), n. [L. cliens,
-emtis, for cluens, one who hears (in relation to
his protector), a client, fr. L. cluere to be named or
called; akin to Gr. &?; to hear, Skr. çry, and E.
loud: cf. F. client. See Loud.]
1. (Rom. Antiq.) A citizen who put
himself under the protection of a man of distinction and
influence, who was called his patron.
2. A dependent; one under the protection
I do think they are your friends and
And fearful to disturb you.
3. (Law) One who consults a legal
adviser, or submits his cause to his management.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Clent
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Client
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.