There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- prural of client, those clients that a business sells to
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Cli`en*tele" (? or ?), n. [L.
clientela: cf. F. clientèle.]
1. The condition or position of a client;
clientship. [Obs.] Bp. Hall.
2. The clients or dependents of a
nobleman of patron.
3. The persons who make habitual use of
the services of another person; one's clients, collectively; as,
the clientele of a lawyer, doctor, notary, etc.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Clientle
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Clientele
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.