There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Present participle of to clip.
- The action of the verb to clip.
- A piece of something removed by clipping.
- An article clipped from a newspaper.
- (Linguistics) a method of forming new words by shortening another word (for example, ad is a clipping of advertisement)
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Clip"ping (?), n.
1. The act of embracing. [Obs.]
2. The act of cutting off, curtailing, or
diminishing; the practice of clipping the edges of
clipping by Englishmen is robbing the
honest man who receives clipped money.
3. That which is clipped off or out of
something; a piece separated by clipping; as, newspaper
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Clippng
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Clipping
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.