There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- (Now chiefly USA) a piece of furniture or cabinet in which clothes or household supplies may be stored.
- a small private chamber
- a toilet; a water closet
- (figurative) the state of not being open about one's homosexuality.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Clos"et (?), n. [OF. closet
little inclosure, dim. of clos. See Close an
inclosure.] 1. A small room or apartment for
retirement; a room for privacy.
A chair-lumbered closet, just twelve feet
When thou prayest, enter into thy
Matt. vi. 6.
2. A small apartment, or recess in the
side of a room, for household utensils, clothing, etc.
Closet sin, sin commited in
privacy. Bp. Hall.
Clos"et, v. t. [imp. & p.
pr. & vb. n. Closeting.] 1.
To shut up in, or as in, a closet; to conceal.
Bedlam's closeted and handcuffed
2. To make into a closet for a secret
He was to call a new legislature, to closet
He had been closeted with De Quadra.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Clset
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Closet
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.