There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Small group or bunch of something
- Astronomy A group of galaxies or stars that appear near each other
- Music A chord of three or more notes
- Phonetics Group of consonants
- Computing A group of computers under the control of a more powerful computer
- Military Set of bombs or mines
- Statistics A significant subset within a population
- Army A small metal design that indicates that a medal has been awarded to the same person before
- Form into a cluster
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
n. [AS. cluster, clyster; cf. LG.
kluster (also Sw. & Dan. klase a cluster of grapes,
D. klissen to be entangled?.)] 1. A
number of things of the same kind growing together; a
Her deeds were like great clusters of ripe
Which load the bunches of the fruitful vine.
2. A number of similar things collected
together or lying contiguous; a group; as, a cluster of
islands. "Cluster of provinces." Motley.
3. A number of individuals grouped
together or collected in one place; a crowd; a mob.
As bees . . .
Pour forth their populous youth about the hive
We loved him; but, like beasts
And cowardly nobles, gave way unto your clusters,
Who did hoot him out o' the city.
Clus"ter, v. i. [imp. & p.
p. Clustered (?); p. pr. & vb.
n. Clustering.] To grow in clusters or
assemble in groups; to gather or unite in a cluster or
His sunny hair
Cluster'd about his temples, like a god's.
The princes of the country clustering
Clus"ter, v. t. To collect
into a cluster or clusters; to gather into a bunch or close
Not less the bee would range her cells, . . .
The foxglove cluster dappled bells.
Or from the forest falls the clustered
Clustered column (Arch.), a
column which is composed, or appears to be composed, of several
columns collected together.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Cluter
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Cluster
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.