There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Sticking together
- Orderly, logical and consistent.
- (physics) Of waves having the same direction, amplitude and phase, as light in a laser.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Co*her"ent (?), a. [L.
cohaerens, p. pr. See Cohere.] 1.
Sticking together; cleaving; as the parts of bodies; solid
or fluid. Arbuthnot.
2. Composed of mutually dependent parts;
making a logical whole; consistent; as, a coherent plan,
argument, or discourse.
3. Logically consistent; -- applied to
persons; as, a coherent thinker. Watts.
4. Suitable or suited; adapted;
Instruct my daughter how she shall persever,
That time and place, with this deceit so lawful,
May prove coherent.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Coheent
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Coherent
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.