There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- the state of cohering, or of sticking together
- (physics),(chemistry) the various intermolecular forces that hold solids and liquids together
- (biology) the growing together of normally distinct parts of a plant
- (computing) the degree to which different modules in a computing system are functionaly dependent on others
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Co*he"sion (?), n. [Cf. F.
cohésion. See Cohere.] 1.
The act or state of sticking together; close
2. (Physics) That from of
attraction by which the particles of a body are united throughout
the mass, whether like or unlike; -- distinguished from
adhesion, which unites bodies by their adjacent
Solids and fluids differ in the degree of
cohesion, which, being increased, turns a fluid into a
3. Logical agreement and dependence; as,
the cohesion of ideas. Locke.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Coheion
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Cohesion
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.