There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Of objects, the property of being coincident.
- The state that occurs when two or more events appear to be connected when there is in fact no causal connection between them.
- (analysis) A coincidence point.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
[Cf. F. coïncidence.] 1. The
condition of occupying the same place in space; as, the
coincidence of circles, surfaces, etc.
2. The condition or fact of happening at
the same time; as, the coincidence of the deaths of John
Adams and Thomas Jefferson.
3. Exact correspondence in nature,
character, result, circumstances, etc.; concurrence;
The very concurrence and coincidence of so
many evidences . . . carries a great weight.
Sir M. Hale.
Those who discourse . . . of the nature of truth .
. . affirm a perfect coincidence between truth and
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Coincidece
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Coincidence
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.