There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- To examine diverse documents etc., in order to find similarities and differences
- To assemble something in a logical sequence
- To sort multiple copies of printed documents into sequences of individual page order, one sequence for each copy, especially before binding
- To admit a cleric to a benefice
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Col*late" (?), v. t. [imp.
& p. p. Collated; p. pr. & vb.
n. Collating.] [From Collation.]
1. To compare critically, as books or
manuscripts, in order to note the points of agreement or
I must collage it, word, with the original
2. To gather and place in order, as the
sheets of a book for binding.
3. (Eccl.) To present and
institute in a benefice, when the person presenting is both the
patron and the ordinary; -- followed by to.
4. To bestow or confer. [Obs.]
Col*late", v. i. (Ecl.)
To place in a benefice, when the person placing is both the
patron and the ordinary.
If the bishop neglets to collate within six
months, the right to do it devolves on the archbishop.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Collte
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Collate
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.