There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- a person who collates
- (computing) a machine that merges decks of punch cards; a program that merges files
- a police officer who maintains criminal records and analyzes them for intelligence
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Col*la"tor (?), n. [L.]
1. One who collates manuscripts, books,
2. (Eccl. Law) One who collates to
3. One who confers any benefit.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Collaor
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Collator
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.