There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- having an unregulated body temperature; ectothermic
- lacking emotion or compunction
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Cold"-blood`ed (?), a.
1. Having cold blood; -- said of fish or
animals whose blood is but little warmer than the water or air
2. Deficient in sensibility or feeling;
3. Not thoroughbred; -- said of animals,
as horses, which are derived from the common stock of a
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Cold-blooed
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Cold-blooded
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.