There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- an act or process which applies color
- the appearance as to color
- a disguise or discoloration
- To change or alter, as if by dyeing or painting
- to give something a false appearance
- usually, to give a specious appearance to
- to cause to appear attractive
- to make plausible by description, or coloring
- After he told his side of the story, it became believable.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Col"or*ing (?), n.
1. The act of applying color to; also, that
which produces color.
2. Change of appearance as by addition of
color; appearance; show; disguise; misrepresentation.
Tell the whole story without coloring or
Dead coloring. See under
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Coloing
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Coloring
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.