There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Having a particular colour or kind of colour
- The room was coloured red, with a dark-coloured rug.
- Having prominent colours; colourful
- The singer wore a coloured shirt.
- Influenced pervasively but subtly
- My opinions are coloured by my upbringing.
- (older usage, potentially offensive) Skin colour being other than the white, Anglo-Saxon race, particularly as an African American, or black person.
- Being of an older generation, they considered themselves "coloured ladies"
- (potentially offensive) In the context of apartheid, neither "black" nor "white"
- past tense of colour
- past participle of colour
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
You arrived here by searching for Colured
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Coloured
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.