There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- A socialist society in which resources are held collectively, under the slogan "from each according to his or her ability, and to each according to his or her need", and in which the State is either abolished because it is harmful or withers away because it is no longer required. Communism is the final aim of revolutionary socialist ideologies such as Marxism and anarchism.
- A socialist philosophy advocating the form of society known as communism (see above)
- The ideology of parties that use the term "Communist" in their name, i.e. Leninists and Stalinists.
- The socio-economic system in countries ruled by regimes that use the term "Communist", i.e. Leninist and Stalinist governments running systems involving tight State control of industry and the populace.
- A classless, stateless, society in which its members have free access to all resources.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Com"mu*nism (?), n. [F.
communisme, fr. commun common.] A scheme of
equalizing the social conditions of life; specifically, a scheme
which contemplates the abolition of inequalities in the
possession of property, as by distributing all wealth equally to
all, or by holding all wealth in common for the equal use and
advantage of all.
&fist; At different times, and in different countries, various
schemes pertaining to socialism in government and the conditions
of domestic life, as well as in the distribution of wealth, have
been called communism.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
Communism, community of property in a State.
You arrived here by searching for Communsm
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Communism
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.