There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Of, relating to, supporting or advocating communism.
- A person who follows a communist or Marxist-Leninist philosophy.
- A revolutionary or subversive radical.
- A member of a nominally communist party.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Com"mu*nist (?), n. [F.
communiste.] 1. An advocate for the
theory or practice of communism.
2. A supporter of the commune of
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Communst
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Communist
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.