There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- having, feeling of showing compassion; sympathetic
- given to someone because of a domestic emergency, especially in the phrase compassionate leave
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Com*pas"sion*ate (?), a.
1. Having a temper or disposition to pity;
There never was any heart truly great and
generous, that was not also tender and compassionate.
2. Complaining; inviting pity;
pitiable. [R.] Shak.
Syn. -- Sympathizing; tender; merciful; pitiful.
Com*pas"sion*ate (?), v. t.
[imp. & p. p. Compassionated (#);
p. pr. & vb. n. Compassionating (#).]
To have compassion for; to pity; to commiserate; to
Compassionates my pains, and pities me.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Compasseonate
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Compassionate
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.