There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- The act of complying.
- The state of being compliant.
- The tendency of conforming with or agreeing to the wishes of others.
- A measure of the extension or displacement of a loaded structure; its flexibility
- (medical) The accuracy with which a patient follows an agreed treatment plan
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Com*pli"ance (?), n. [See
Comply.] 1. The act of complying; a
yielding; as to a desire, demand, or proposal; concession;
What compliances will remove
Ready compliance with the wishes of his
2. A disposition to yield to others;
A man of few words and of great
Syn. -- Concession; submission; consent; obedience;
performance; execution; acquiescence; assent.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Complince
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Compliance
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.