There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- the quality, colour, or appearance of the skin on the face
- (figurative) the outward appearance of something
- (chemistry) any ion containing more than one atom. e.g. sulphate as opposed to sulphide
- (chemistry) any ion in which a central metal atom (normally a transition element) is surrounded by a group of ions or molecules (ligands). e.g. ferricyanide
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
n. [F. complexion, fr. L.
complexio. See Complex, a.] 1.
The state of being complex; complexity. [Obs.]
Though the terms of propositions may be complex,
yet . . . it is properly called a simple syllogism, since the
complexion does not belong to the syllogistic form of
2. A combination; a complex.
This paragraph is . . . a complexion of
3. The bodily constitution; the
temperament; habitude, or natural disposition; character;
If his complexion incline him to
It is the complexion of them all to leave
4. The color or hue of the skin, esp. of
Tall was her stature, her complexion
Between the pale complexion of true
And the red glow of scorn and proud disdain.
5. The general appearance or aspect; as,
the complexion of the sky; the complexion of the
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Complexon
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Complexion
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.