There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- the act of compressing, or the state of being compressed; compaction
- the cycle of an internal combustion engine during which the fuel and air mixture is compressed
- (computing) the process by which data is compressed
- (music) the electronic process by which the sound from an electric guitar is limited
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Com*pres"sion (?), n. [L.
compressio: cf. F. compression.] The act of
compressing, or state of being compressed.
"Compression of thought." Johnson.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Compresseon
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Compression
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.