There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- A mate, companion, or associate.
- A companion in battle, fellow-soldier.
- A fellow socialist or Communist.
- (As a title replacing "Mr", "Mrs", "Miss", "Ms" etc in leftwing circles) Comrade Lenin
Hello comrade, are you going to the CPC meeting?
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Com"rade (? or ?; 277), n. [Sp.
camarada, fr. L. camara, a chamber; hence, a
chamber-fellowship, and then a chamber-fellow: cf. F.
camarade. Cf. Chamber.] A mate, companion, or
And turned my flying comrades to the
I abjure all roofs, and choose . . .
To be a comrade with the wolf and owl.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Comade
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Comrade
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.