There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- The practice of keeping secrets
- The condition of being hidden or concealed
- (military) Protection from observation or surveillance
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Con*ceal"ment (?), n. [OF.
concelement.] 1. The act of
concealing; the state of being concealed.
But let concealment, like a worm i' the
Feed on her damask cheek.
Some dear cause
Will in concealment wrap me up awhile.
2. A place of hiding; a secret place; a
retreat frem observation.
The cleft tree
Offers its kind concealment to a few.
3. A secret; out of the way
Well read in strange concealments.
4. (Law) Suppression of such facts
and circumstances as in justice ought to be made known.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Concealmnt
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Concealment
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.