There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- past tense and past participle of the verb to condition
- determined or dependent on some condition
- physically fit, especially as the result of exercise
- prepared for a specific use
- (psychology) exhibiting a conditioned reflex
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Con*di"tioned (?), a.
1. Surrounded; circumstanced; in a certain
state or condition, as of property or health; as, a well
The best conditioned and unwearied
2. Having, or known under or by,
conditions or relations; not independent; not absolute.
Under these, thought is possible only in the
Sir W. Hamilton.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Conditionid
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Conditioned
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.