There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- Something that has received a curse such that it is doomed to suffer eternally.
- Having been sharply scolded.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Con*demned" (?), a.
1. Pronounced to be wrong, guilty,
worthless, or forfeited; adjudged or sentenced to punishment,
destruction, or confiscation.
2. Used for condemned persons.
Richard Savage . . . had lain with fifty pounds
weight of irons on his legs in the condemned ward of
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
You arrived here by searching for Condemed
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Condemned
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.