There's simply no easier way to freecycle than with GreenGonzo.
As an experiment GreenGonzo are testing out their new dictionary facility. If you want to
use our freecycling services please visit our main website. If you want to search our
dictionary please use the box below.
- (politics) a multilateral diplomatic negotiation.
- (science) a formalized event where scientists present their research results in speeches, workshops or by other means.
- (business) an event organized by a for-profit or non-profit organization to discuss a pressing issue -- like a new product, market trend or government regulation -- with a range of speakers.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Con"fer*ence (?), n. [F.
conférence. See Confer.] 1.
The act of comparing two or more things together;
Helps and furtherances which . . . the mutual
conference of all men's collections and observations may
2. The act of consulting together
formally; serious conversation or discussion; interchange of
Nor with such free and friendly
As he hath used of old.
3. A meeting for consultation,
discussion, or an interchange of opinions.
4. A meeting of the two branches of a
legislature, by their committees, to adjust between
5. (Methodist Church) A stated
meeting of preachers and others, invested with authority to take
cognizance of ecclesiastical matters.
6. A voluntary association of
Congregational churches of a district; the district in which such
Conference meeting, a meeting for
conference. Specifically, a meeting conducted (usually) by
laymen, for conference and prayer. [U. S.] --
Conference room, a room for conference and
prayer, and for the pastor's less formal addresses. [U.
- Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
Conference, a stated meeting of Wesleyan ministers for the
transaction of the business of their Church.
You arrived here by searching for Conferece
The correct spelling of this word ought to be: Conference
Thank you for trying out the GreenGonzo encyclopedia. This is an experimental directory and we cannot explicitly
vouch for its accuracy.